Friday, April 30, 2010

Strange Terrain

I'm typing this as Margot is standing in front of me eating a banana, she's wearing pink hello kitty pjs, she's holding the peel and just took the last bite....sorry shes real cute, and distracting. she's yelling at me now " DAADAA! De yi r(there you are)!" She pounds on the couch and points at me. Well tonight will be our first night in our new home in Japan. I'm not sure how i feel about it..i think i like it, but it doesn't quite feel like home yet, of course not. All of our furniture won't be here until the middle of june, which means i won't see my home fully furnished and decorated until I get back from deployment. I found out we're hitting up the philippines, thailand, australia, hong kong, and malaysia. Its mind boggling to me that i'm going to be able to say that i've been to those places. Any gift requests? I'm pretty sure i'm getting sebastian some Thai kick boxing shorts. Haven't really done any more Japan exploring, but our place is close to the west gate, so perhaps ash and I will explore tomorrow. I've been listening to bon iver and the new cicrva survive cd a lot. What have you been listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment